I'm over them

Okay let see. I've come to an end which I decided to cut off the chase and settled down all of this mess. About Daniel and Lee ; rather than standing there and cut my heart out , I think I'm better off without both of them. So from there I thought that I should move on. Okay I know that you know I'm typing this things out like a rush but make it short , Daniel and Lee are one of those random guys who came into my life and try to play thangs out with me. At the end clearly they were only playing with my heart. I'm just a one time shot in their lifetime. Where they wanna know if this shot is functional for their own selfishness. If I am? Then I'll know I'm just a steeping stone. So that they can get anywhere,anyone,or anything that they want to. No worries,I've been like this Gizilion timesssss & I'm sure I am & will be strong enough to handle this matter.

I'm soooooooooooooooooo satisfied that I don't have any type connection in any ways , any moreee. Yeahhhh this is freedommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm baby ! ^^